 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] TMO and Maharishi bashing, vs. What???

This has been interesting to watch - Barry, who worshiped a drug addicted
rapist for years, and MJ, who has a similar history of spiritual dabbling, are
dead set on their goal to make us all realize the errors of Maharishi's ways,
that he wasn't perfect, or a saint.

What I find interesting about all of this *interest* in Maharishi's life, is
that neither one of them has any basis for comparison, whatsoever. Its not like
they are comparing Maharishi to someone *better*, or even to themselves, and
their actions in life.

Nope, its just bash, bash, bash, because the TMO does continue on, and is
getting quite successful, far more so than Bee's dead rapist "teacher".

Pretty fuckin' weird. Bee wants a weird life, and he has got one.:-) As for MJ,
this is a phase to grow through, and more power to him, completing the phase.