Life work of The holy.

On Saintly Healing Maharishi says,

"That is `The department of the Almighty does it`.
It is not the individual - it is the department. And it is only one way, it is
not two ways. The help is not given, it is received. It is received by our
ability to attune with that.

And that ability develops with devotion, surrender and service. These three
things - automatically one is elevated to that level. And help doesn`t come
from outside, it comes from right were we are, from our own being.

But those unaware of one`s own being have this mechanics to help them. And this
is true for all the saints in all the times through out the world."