Barry, the reason you get smacked down so often is not
because of your criticisms of TM. It's because you're
a poisonous, low-vibe individual. You're chronically
dishonest, and you treat the people you don't agree
with like shit.

Proof: Many here make the same TM criticisms you do,
and they are generally treated with respect because
they're honest and they treat others with respect even
in disagreement.

The only thing you've "stumbled upon"--and goodness
knows it was a long time ago, because you've been
saying this for years--is a way to foist the blame for
your own inexcusable behavior onto your critics, and
even more absurdly and dishonestly onto the TMO.