Just think, if you'd had more ambition and were willing to bounce on
your butt in India while promoting Hindu supremacy, you could have
gotten writeups like this, too.

   [Venkata Panindra performing pranayama in Ongole.— photo:Kommuri
Srinivas]

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/engine\
erturnedyogi-performs-rare-feat/article4381131.ece
<http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/engin\
eerturnedyogi-performs-rare-feat/article4381131.ece>
Engineer-turned-yogi performs rare featAfter mastering the materials
science, a mechanical  engineer has mastered yoga postures to elevate
his body up in the air  winning the appreciation of one and all.
The  24-year-old Venkata Panindra, an assistant professor in an
engineering  college performed "Vandana treyam" by locking the
air in his throat,  stomach and perennial gland at a packed TTD Kalyana
Mandapam here during  the Sadhus meet that concluded on Sunday.

"It took  six months to learn the yoga posture mentioned in Bhagavad
Gita under  the guidance of Sri Yogananda Bharati from Vizianagaram'',
says the  youth, an M.tech in Mechanical Engineering, while talking to
The Hindu .

"I got fascinated with yogasanas during my  childhood itself,"
says the yogi who has mastered different yoga and  Pranayama techniques,
winning acclaim from sadhus and laymen as well.

He  wants to explore the Patanjali yoga system fully and propagate the
greatness of the "Hindu way of life" so that the present
generation gets  benefited, he adds.