--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
> > >
> > > Just think, if you'd had more ambition and were willing
> > > to bounce on your butt in India while promoting Hindu
> > > supremacy, you could have gotten writeups like this, too.
> >
> > Only if you'd learned to master your perennial gland...
>
> Barry has mastered the perennial gland. For years, the
> perennials he grows from his butt always smell exactly the
> same.
>
> A "perennial" (Latin per, "through", annus, "year") is a
> plant that lives for more than two years.
>
> The "perineal gland" in zoology is one of a pair of glands
> situated near the anus in some mammals (not humans) that
> secrete an odorous substance. In humans the "perineum" is
> the area between the anus and the posterior part of the
> external genitalia. "Perineal" is the adjective of or
> relating to the perineum.
>
> The "pineal gland" (or the "third eye") is a small endocrine
> gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin
> derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation
> of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions.

I know that both of you are locked into Kill The Messenger
mode, and desperate to make this All About Barry, but part
of my point in posting it in the first place was to point
out the asinine gullibility of India's third largest
newspaper when someone does a parlor trick while spout-
ing Hindu supremacy. From Wikipedia:

"The Hindu is an English-language Indian daily newspaper
founded and continuously published from Chennai since 1878.
According to the Indian Readership Survey in 2012 it is the
third most widely read English newspaper in India (after
the Times of India and Hindustan Times) with a readership
of 2.2 million people. The Hindu has its largest base of
circulation in southern India, especially in the states of
Tamil Nadu and Kerala and it is also the most widely read
English daily in Tamil Nadu and Kerala."

THIS is the culture that you wannabee Hindus embrace. Just
as they gave this guy a free pass because he promotes their
shared ideas of Hindu supremacy, they've done the same for
many years for other Hindu supremacists, including Maharishi.
Say that the "gods" rule, and no logic or fact-checking (let
alone adequate spelling) is necessary. It's essentially the
same phenomenon as it would be if the Christian Science
Monitor had a devoted Christian Scientist writing its
"Medical" section.  :-)