--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> Well that's a POV, but Om what the hell does Krishnamurti know?
> We've got work to do to get people from here to there.
> -Buck in the Dome

Well, Buck, Maharhisi said Krishnamurti was in unity. Specifically he said 'too
far gone in Unity'. Krishnamurti slipped into it, but never really knew how he
got there, which was why he had such difficulty getting people to understand
what he was talking about. That's because with enlightenment, you do not get
people from here to there, that is not how it works, but unfortunately everyone
interprets the journey of enlightenment from 'here to there' rather than from
'here to here'; in fact it is not even that, it is just 'here'. Maharishi
understood this, as did other teachers, that you have to find a way to trick
the mind into thinking that teaching is going to take you from some state to
another state, presumably a better one, to motivate the mind to engage in the
practices that will lead to dissolving the delusion that enlightenment is
something different from what you are already experiencing.