Srijau,

Please, read the article attached to the post.  It mentioned that Hitler was a
vegetarian.  That's the point of discussion.  If you have other reasons to
disprove the article, you are free to present your case in this forum.

Also, a few weeks earlier, I've posted a series of videos from YouTube which
present the argument made by a Freemason member who made some interesting
arguments about the weaknesses of the present legal language presented in the
various courts in the world.  In the videos, he made arguments about the power
of the Post Master Generals in the various countries worldwide.  You should
watch those videos for your information.  If you don't agree, you are free to
make presenatations why the videos were wrong in this forum.

JR