--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"  wrote:

> > > A good point. LOL. :-) It's possible that the Google
> > > algorithm is not *solely* based on "Once a sucker,
> > > always a sucker," and that it searches not just for
> > > potential suckers, but for potential allies as well.
> > >

> navashok:
> > The Co$ is interested in both. And what are the search
> > results you get first when you google these three words?
> > Yes, quite appropriately the first 4 hits are pointing
> > to another memorial dedicated to her on the web:
> >
> > http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/quiz.htm
> > http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/pilpel.htm
> > http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/rollsonfloor.htm
> > http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/lies1.htm
> >
> > The hits following are of course from this newsgroup.
> > Go figure!
> >
> Having someone put up a webpage about you is one of
> the highest compliments - it shows how much of an
> utter failure you were in a debate.
>
> The second highest compliment would be you posting
> the URL for the asshole nick's Judy page. You must
> have spent hours reading Judy's comments on AMT.
>
> The only problem with your theory is that Judy doesn't
> and has never posted as 'Judy Stein', but her name is
> constantly posted by Barry, and now you.

Okay, a search with authfriend liar returns about 22.000 results, whereas
turquoiseb and liar returns about 8000 results.

> You two are Judy's biggest fans. LoL!

No. I simply do not agree when she calls me liar and all kind of names and I
know THAT IS A LIE, by making up things about me. So then. What about you
Richard, how do you react if she says you are living under a bridge?