doctordumbass:
> Now, run along, watch some TV, and stay out of trouble.:-)

Watch TV on what - a laptop with dial-up modem? LoL!

Barry is apparently a military brat - he's never had a real
home, not even at age 60. Holed up in a bedroom in Amsterdam
with what looks like depression and possible ex-PATS. Some
of these types of people just feel better when they have
someone to talk to. Go figure.

"We never had any furniture because we were always short
on money," says Lurtsema. Lenz's response has been that
members are "spartan" because of their Buddhist beliefs.
(To discredit Lurtsema, current follower and spokesperson
Lewinson sent me affidavits detailing Lurtsema's past as
a male stripper and a marine.)

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/wired