jim_flanegin  wrote:
> I hear from you the same inability to accept that the man is not
> flawless, or that any acknowledgement of such an idea is heretical,
> or at the least, 'giving comfort to the enemy'.

Well, Jim, the fact is that most Americans support the federal
government and the Bush administration, especially during a war and a
national disaster. In my opinion, it's always good to root for the
home team. Why don't you try it - it's a great feeling.

Do you really think that Katrina slammed the U.S. because we're trying
to establish democracy in the Middle East? If you believe in karma,
why wouldn't an earthquake wipe out China for killing all those poor
Tibetans?

> When you have been confronted with stories of Bush's ineptitude,
> you respond invariably by pointing out flaws in 'the opposition',
> much as Maharishi's true believers will criticize other spiritual
> movements and religions, instead of rationally accepting that their
> master is not perfect.

Nobody is perfect, Jim, but if you're not a 'True Believer' and you
don't support your own President, what are you doing here wasting your
time?