*"Bring it on out! Yeeahhhhh! Sober as a cactus in the summer!"*

OMG - you women of the evil, immoral Kali Yuga may kick ass all right but
need to learn patience, OK? It's all hyped up in the scriptures - ain't no
fun in being a Krishna. It's lot of hard work with little reward - no one
understands my pain, sacrifice and suffering - no Rukmini to console, offer
solace either. I seriously, am considering hanging up my boots.