 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Joseph Ratzinger's Jyotish Chart

Pope Benedict XVI was born under the sign of Capricorn and the Moon was in the
nakshatra of Hasta.

The chart shows why he had to resign as the head of the Catholic Church.
Mercury is weak in the third house.  This implies that his reasoning faculty is
deteriorating which is affecting his ability to work as the pontiff.

This same Mercury is also affecting the reputation of the Church due to child
abuses committed by priests in the church.

The Moon in the 9th house has given him the wisdom to see what is happening to
him and the church.  It is likely that he had a vision or revelation to resign
for the good of all.

JR