My personal take on Eggs Benedict is that he was all hard ass, kicking butt and
taking names, behind the scenes. Then when it became time for this tireless
prick to lead the show, and be point man, he found the outside world far less
accommodating of his bizarre and cloistered ideas. Didn't like it, got tired,
wants to quit.