> > You two are Judy's biggest fans. LoL!

navashok:
> No. I simply do not agree when she calls me liar
> and all kind of names and I know THAT IS A LIE,
> by making up things about me....

Apparently Bernie is a former Scientologist. Go figure.

http://tinyurl.com/anavrqs

"Judy Stein is not a regular poster in ARS. Rather,
she is a regular poster in alt.meditation.transcendental.
However, the interaction between newsgroups makes that
she sometimes crossposts in ARS. Her insight, knowledge,
and clarity of expression makes her one of the best
poster I was ever given to read. I have selected here
some of her posts about anti-cultists. I agree with
her 100%..."

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/stein.htm