Channel 4 actually has a YouTube Channel and Utopia Episodes are
available.  So are episodes of Shameless.  For Americans unless you go
to the trouble of setting up a proxy that will make you look to YouTube
like you are in the UK, the episodes won't play.  I think there are
already extras on the Channel 4 site.  I haven't tried playing those but
they also have episodes which of course get blocked.

I mentioned Shameless since the UK version has been available for some
time via DVD on Netflix and now WI.  So I suspect Utopia will be
available that way too.  How soon I don't know.  I'm figuring the
commentary though would say "we had Stephen Rea for one day so we shot
everything he does in the series that day."  So I would be surprised if
you ever see him outside that room.  And of course of most of America to
understand a Liverpool accent when they even have trouble with high
British would also keep it out of the mainstream ("it's the baytols").

Of course the US is beginning to look like episodes of Utopia or worse.