Greetings,

The time is upon us once again. We are excited to share our upcoming
program, the NVC Discovery Weekend March 15-17 in Manhattan
<http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm> . The Discovery Weekend has included
participants who traveled as far as Egypt, London, Chicago and Florida
and some enjoyed it so much that they decided to follow-up with us for a
4-day residential retreat two weeks later! The weekend is filled with
learning, sharing and discussing what Jack Canfield, Deepak Chopra, John
Gray, Marianne Williamson and many more have called:

`dynamic... life-changing... healing...

invaluable... most useful processes you will ever learn...

effective... elegant... intrinsically radical... timely... necessary...

simple... insightful... liberating... concise... essential...

transformative... as radical and changing as the eight-fold

path... amazingly effective... powerful!'

ABOUT NYCNVC
NYCNVC is committed to contributing to the growth and development of
anyone wishing to integrate Nonviolent Communication (NVC) into their
lives. The NVC Discovery Weekend is our most popular in-person workshop,
and is the ideal preparation for our residential intensives
<http://nycnvc.org/trainings.htm>  and 52 week online course
<http://nycnvc.org/cc_online_2012.htm>  (which this year includes over
1,000 participants from 6 continents and 54 countries).

WHY YOU?
We are contacting you because we read your mission, it appears to us to
be complementary with our own, and we hope that you will find this event
relevant to the members of your group. If that is not the case, or
should you have any questions or feedback, please contact us directly:
off...@nycnvc.org. I sincerely hope this is of use to you and yours.
(See posting info below)

Warmly,
Kumari and Antonio
off...@nycnvc.org <mailto:off...@nycnvc.org>
w: 646.201.9226

*********************************** POSTING
**************************************

Are you looking for the perfect Valentines Day gift? Offer yourself
and/or a loved one a gift certificate to the upcoming NVC Discovery
Weekend, March 15-17, 2013.

We are excited and grateful to share this upcoming event with you: the
NVC Discovery Weekend March 15-17, 2013 in New York City, NY
<http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm> . It is a weekend of learning, sharing
and discussing what Jack Canfield, Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Marianne
Williamson and many more have called:

`dynamic... life-changing... healing...

invaluable... most useful processes you will ever learn...

effective... elegant... intrinsically radical... timely... necessary...

simple... insightful... liberating... concise... essential...

transformative... as radical and changing as the eight-fold

path... amazingly effective... powerful!'

What This training is for anyone who wants a comprehensive introductory
training in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) with a certified CNVC
trainer. It is also helpful for those who already know NVC and want
deeper integration. The weekend provides the movement and intensity that
many beginners want and the depth practiced NVCers can benefit from. It
is a highly effective way to transform relationships with your friends,
family, and enemies, and bring more compassion, harmony, choice and fun
into your life. (click here for more info
<http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm> )

Who is this training for EVERYONE. We have participants who are business
professionals, parents, mediators, social workers, spiritual leaders,
community leaders, life-coaches, couples seeking to enhance their
relationship and communication, single people looking to prepare
themselves for healthy relationships. (Please note: although NVC is for
people of any age, we are focusing on those 18 years and older. We will
consider other arrangements on a case by case basis upon request).

About the trainer. Thom Bond is a CNVC certified trainer. As a writer,
teacher, speaker and coach, Thom has taught tens of thousands of
clients, participants, readers and listeners Nonviolent Communication.
He has been published or featured in The New York Times, New York
Magazine
<http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/15211/> ,
Yoga Magazine, and is a regular guest on radio and television. Thom is a
founder and the Director of Education for The New York Center for
Nonviolent Communication, the creator and leader of The Compassion
Course (a comprehensive NVC training with over 1000 participants in over
50 countries), a member of the Communications Coordination Committee for
the United Nations and a CNVC IIT trainer. His passion and knowledge of
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) combine to create a practical,
understandable, humorous, and potentially profound, approach for
learning and integrating the skills of peacemaking. (The weekend will
also be supported by several NYCNVC facilitators) (click here for more
info <http://www.nycnvc.org/trainers.htm> )

When March 15-17, 2013 (Friday 7:00 PM-9:15 PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:30
AM-4:30 PM)

Where
<https://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&q=508+SW+Flagler+Av\
e.,+Downtown+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33301&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88d900f78594\
ea75:0x548eb5d7ceb4ac04,508+SW+Flagler+Ave,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL&gl=us&ei\
=vL3PUPyRI7OG0QGCmoFg&ved=0CDIQ8gEwAA> New York City, NY (Location TBA)

How Much $260  ($100 Discount for 2 people registering together. Gift
Certificates and Scholarship applications available upon request.)

Find out more about the Discovery Weekend, visit:
http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm <http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm>
  <http://www.nycnvc.org/dwe.htm>
Register click on this link NVC Discovery Weekend in New York
<https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e6rti\
cz8db10fd81&oseq=&c=&ch=>
<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=q7xnpkcab&oeidk=a0\
7e6ryrizafd570c23>