Maharajah visits Uttar KashiPosted on February 14, 2013 by Andrew Lawson
Kerr in Knowledge & news
<http://www.alkpurusha.net/category/knowledge-news/> .
  [20130214-074346.jpg]
<http://i1.wp.com/www.alkpurusha.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/20130214\
-074346.jpg?w=590>

Maharaj Adiraj Rajaram, the first ruler of the Global Country of World
Peace, flew into India yesterday, and his first act was to visit Purusha
in Uttar Kashi. His helicopter flew in to both ashrams and was warmly
greeted by Purusha.

Purusha around the world are profoundly appreciative if Maharaj's
leadership and his ability to understand the unique significance of
Purusha's role for the world. In a world so focused on outward
activity, it is rare, even in our wonderful movement, to find someone so
completely understanding and supportive of a group of men who have
dedicated their lives to silent inward focus with the dual goal of
realising supreme wisdom in Brahman Consciousness and simultaneously
bringing lasting world peace and heaven on earth.

We are grateful for this symbolic visit and convey our total respect and
admiration for his enlightened leadership.

http://www.alkpurusha.net/maharajah-visits-uttar-kashi/
<http://www.alkpurusha.net/maharajah-visits-uttar-kashi/>