--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> ...and both shall row, my love and I...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pDTSKREvU
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pDTSKREvU>
> except whoops,

I(You) Cannot get overNor have I (You)WingsWith which to-o-o flyO-o-h
give me a boat
> with name like share no wonder I must
> ...and all three shall row, my love and I and...
> 1.  me my love turq
> truly move meq
> 2.  me my love barry
> very memorably
> 3.  me my love wright
>
> Thrive my low gem
> 4.  me my love dude
> O my!  muddle eve
>
> Can't decide which is my favorite:Â  3 or 4?
>
> Whatever you do
  God bless you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QXIvMJjOkc8#t=1\
18s
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QXIvMJjOkc8#t=\
118s>
Has Bob Dylan's Renaldo and Clara  been finally released in the USA as
this  headline suggest?

Dylanologists rejoice! I've heard from a semi-reliable source that
Renaldo and Clara, a much-discussed and little-seen 1978 epic film by
Bob Dylan, will soon be finally released on DVD.
Bob Dylan's Renaldo and Clara To Be Finally Released ?
Just curious
http://www.litkicks.com/RenaldoAndClaraToBeFinallyReleased#.UR1QmfL2AVI
<http://www.litkicks.com/RenaldoAndClaraToBeFinallyReleased#.UR1QmfL2AVI\

Why all you mean to me my thanks to you
Why every memory my thanks to you
My thanks for everything we loved to Share
For all the love you bring when you are there.
These foolish words of mine could never say
How slow the hands of time when I'm away
from
Distant Voices, Still Lives-1988
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zVAxAt0pDK4#t=4\
432s
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zVAxAt0pDK4#t=\
4432s>

.. and not to forget this
Never Let Me Go (1975)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEyRGqyhFc
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEyRGqyhFc>

> ________________________________

say as a beginner of spelling and spoonerism
> Here a link
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VpvYd9djq38Â
> with  lyrics of one of the oldest love poems in the English
Language -wonder if someone recognize it?...
> go(o)d night
> with love
> from
> your bathetic Duke of Orleans --
> uhmm bathetic Catholic  FFL -Duk(d)e
> Sorry turquiseb-
> you dangerous  bathrobe-wearing, ordained Dudeist Wright/Wrong
getting on the Dudeist -Liturgy- Wheel of St.Valentine-
> duchess sounds a little bit like  dutchess
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dutchessÂ
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> >
> > Happy St. Valentine's Day anyway

more Roman or more Catholic (in the original Greek sense of universal)
?Or  can  it be in the roots of Benedict's vision
perhaps discerned in his many publication and books  as well as
in his last Christmas Eve midnight mass sermon â€"in which he
said that  a religion with only one God can ultimately believe in
only one truth,  thus implying an innate discomfort in today's
pluralistic society?