--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> I might be wrong, but my impression is that FFL's "jyotish-freaks"
> seem very reluctant to take up challenges.
>
> So, this might be my last attempt at challenge youse, dear
> sidereal colleagues. What kind of person is this:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/8478717778/in/photostream

How about:

"You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a
tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity
which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality
weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual
adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled
outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have
serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right
thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become
dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself
as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without
satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing
yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at
other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend
to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life."