Facetious and also proves you don't know crap about it

________________________________
 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Channeling

wrote:
 actually directed at all who have reviled me after I mentioned I had done such
activity fora long time - at the time I left MIU there were a BUNCH of people
in Fairfield into channeling, most of them having taken Bob Fickes' channeling
class there in 1987
That's great.  I can just see it now.
Teacher: Okay class, today we are going to work on our channelling voice, or
channelling demeanor.  It is important for each of you come up with your own
unique style.  You may want to take on an Asian accent, or perhaps even a high
pitched voice.
Student: Question teacher.  Do we need to have a different voice for the
various entities we are channelling?
Teacher:  Yes, that would be desireable, but not absoutely necessary.
Student: Teacher, what about shaking or other body movements?
Teacher: We will cover that tomorrow.  Now I want to break into small groups
and practice, what will become your unique style of speaking.