A real lover shows all his cards to his beloved. A woman would have to be
really unfortunate, desperate and/or brain dead to end up with him based upon
the cards he unwittingly shows. I suspect he intuitively knows it very well and
has constructed an elaborate belief system because he knows, as you beautifully
said - that he can only park his aura in the take out section.