On 02/18/2013 02:22 PM, Ann wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@...> wrote:
>>

>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:

>>> Yes, even though they drill it in to you that it should be
>>> effortless. Sometimes it doesn't make a dent(in) the stress
>>> of the day but the inherent wisdom, the root of the teaching
>>> is the crowning achievement in the form of ultimate silence
>>> experienced at the core of one's Being. The scale of the
>>> practice's effect can not be communicated orally, you must
>>> experience it for yourself.
>> Sounds ful-filling!
> I had to go to the dentist this morning and thank God I didn't need one. I
> can't say it was too transcendental however -  the scale and scope of the
> process left me glad to vacate the chair for another 6 months.

When I check in at my dentist I usually say, "I'm here for my torture
session."  I think my dentist is about to hand over the practice to a
Japanese woman from Tokyo and I'm wary of being told what I need.  She
thinks I need a crown replacement and I can't afford it at the moment
thanks to the banksters.