Ravi, you are making me a believer. I might have to go to church soon. Put on
my high heels, make up and a nice dress hemmed just below the knee. I can pray
there for him and all of our sins. Including and not leaving out anyone who may
have had an affair with him or not. Depending on what names left out or added
in mean to anyone. Let's say, what if I had an affair and decide to confess my
sins to the father?
God, am I bored to be writing this kind of stuff hereya.
Finding ourselves. Hmm. I could sure learn a lesson from Robin right about now.
Even Mr. Bob Price and his lovely wife would be helpful.
I am digressing to to to, to, talk about and piss off Barry.. and someone else
I will keep the name off of this post, for whatever reason, I don't know, I
just a need some enlightening, some stimulation till my boyfriend comes back
and it has been a loooooooooooong time. ;) If you know what I mean..