> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm sorry Judy, I don't see it.  I see Share making a broad
> > statement about treating people (in general) with respect.
>
> Yes, as Ravi said, there's nothing intelligent in your blind
> support for her.

And maybe one day, perhaps in the afterlife, I will understand how you were
able to decipher every nuance of Robin's discussions here such that, in every
case he was found to be completely straighforward and without flaws in his
interactions. And how those critics of his, were in every case misguided in
their opinions. Yes, I will look forward to that quickening.

with numerous people here such that in every case