--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
>
> > Sorry to inform you from Fairfield, the Dome numbers have been in
> decline for some time.
>
> > If some of you could make meditation a priority again, leave your life
> elsewhere and join the group it would be very good for everyone.  Please
> help as you can even if you do not like the TM movement.  There is
> something larger going on here.  We could use your good attention and
> support for the large group meditation again.  Please help as best you
> can
>
> >  -Buck
>
> Community dome numbers Dec. 2011 to yesterday (average of morning and
> evening programmes):
>
>   [Graph:Community dome numbers 20111201 to 20130218]
>

> Buck, people meditate and do other techniques for various reasons.
> Suppose TM and its related techniques actually work. Say a certain
> percent of meditators in Fairfield are in Brahman consciousness. What is
> the reason they would use these techniques for? They would be, in the
> definition of the TMO, enlightened and fulfilled. The techniques have
> fulfilled their purpose. So what would be their use now? Whatever state
> they were purposed for is now a persistent experience, why practice
> them? MMY said 'It is important only that we radiate life.' If someone
> is, in fact, in such a state, why would they have to do something extra
> to have that effect, other than just being what they are?

Suppose, suppose, suppose.  Dear Xeno,You supposin', a lot.  Yes, quite clearly
the field effect of spirituality is environmental and our spirituality
radiating can be progressive in affect in a physics that is even humanitarian.
  But, Xeno the field effect of the divine experience in the human form is
certainly within human experience and the science is just getting its hands
around that.  You might enjoy more reading, some Meher Baba.   'God Speaks'
about awakening and the divine in human form of experience on earth.  Of course
there is way more to experience while you're here and the enlightened do
continue to meditate to good affect.  Some don't by personality.  'Make good
use of your time'.
http://www.ambppct.org/meherbaba/Book_Files/godspeaks_p1.pdf

Love,
-Buck