--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Dear FFL Moderator,
> Maybe David started off on the wrong foot here with the subject line.  But,
> the guy is an executive governor.

Reeeaalllyy? Oh dear, this man needs some normalization. Is this the result of
reaching the title of "executive governor"? What is an executive governor, how
do you get to be one? Do you have to act all crazy and start groups interested
in strange phenomena? Is this guy a typical executive governor? Does the TM
powers that be provide free mental health care for  those who succumb to this
kind of tendency after years of doing whatever they were doing? I'm not sure,
Buck, that we at FFL are the ones to provide a safe haven for this man. I mean,
look at all of US.

 I would hope he'd come back at least to meditate in the group.  He'd be right
back home here and especially if he'd get his badge renewed.  See what else he
has to say before you axe him from FFL.  It is a sorry state to have been a
meditator and also not be able to be a FFL member when you'd like to.  Like
think of all the help Robin got here coming out.  Let David stay for a while
longer.