boy, Obbadohbba, did you ever!  Get that wrong I mean.  Anywho Annie I think
you and I are working off our karma with each other very nicely.  To celebrate
I'm gonna reply to all your attempts to start confrontations, er I mean
conversations so far with me here in 2013:

My ex does not mind my calling him ex.  He laughed when I asked him and said
that it sounded like I had pushed one of your buttons.

Of course I know women can be competitive.  I played sports in grade school and
high school.  And I'm here on FFL (-:

Judy thoroughly answered your confront, er comment about Norman churches in FF,
thank you.

John perfectly answered your confront, er comment about the resigning Pope,
responsibility and planets, thank you.

Concerning my NVC comment about contributing to someone's emotion vs causing
it, I'll refer you to their website since I know how much you enjoy visiting
such.  But beware, if you post it here, turq might call you spammish.  Is it my
imagination or is EVERYBODY confusing us for each other?!  First turq, then
Obbadohbba.  Who's next?!  Nabby?!

Concerning my comment to Xeno about malignant diagnosis:  I bet you don't
understand the Vulcan mind meld either!

PS  I LOVE the little spam reference in Subject line.  Nature organizes best (-: