Om, what a Fabulous NYTimes article written by one of our own.  What an
interesting article for its insight.  We're a very complex story to tell.   I'm
telling ya there is at least a PhD thesis in this material about meditators
with the TM movement reconciling the dissonance in our past even in the
present.  Yep, Claire has written the good critical read and got it published.
It will take some more like her to be able to get at it some more.  Some good
journalism there.  Thank the Unified Field also for the 4th estate to help keep
us all honest.
-Buck