> Yes, I do believe we've heard all this from you before,
> more than once.
>
> What was the relevance to the issue of whether TM is a
> "Hindu devotional practice"?
>
> Really, Michael, it's getting a little worrisome. Whenever
> you're challenged, you just seem to sort of zone out and
> sing one of your old familiar choruses to yourself. It's a
> version of "Lalalalala, I can't hear you."

It's probably the effect of spiritism which could make people hallucinate and
loose contact with the facts of normal life. History is full of examples of
spiritists that lost it big time and ended up in places you wouldn't want to
go. Living in a fantasy that others are bad is a side-effect of spiritism the
MJ does his outmost to prove here.