--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > And another batch--it's 61 now. I didn't count them up,
> > but it looks to me as though most of the new ones are
> > negative.
>
> Tsk, the governors aren't pulling their weight. In the UK
> if someone gets an article published it goes out on the
> gov's email list so loads of positive comments can be put
> out before the cynics get find it.

It would be smarter, it seems to me, for the devotees to
comment *after* the cynics.

<snip>
> So it's good that the NYT have posted negative stuff too
> as some of it is rather interesting. But the most interesting
> bit for me is that MMY didn't actually appear in person on
> the millionaires courses. I didn't know that, the big attraction
> for everyone of course was the personal intuition, but via TV!
> Very odd behaviour, and they kept it quiet very well.

They did? I knew about it long ago. I'd have been very
surprised, in any case, if he had appeared in person.
>From everything I'd heard, he didn't see more than a
small handful of people personally in his last years
living at Vlodrop, and they were the folks who took
care of his personal needs. Everything else was via
videoconference.