In my opinion, critics are the bottom feeders of the arts. Possessing no talent
of their own, they pronounce judgement on entertainment they have enjoyed
passively, but could never reproduce. The sole function for the paid ones,
these days, is to function as money whores for the public to follow, pro or con.