--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> Thanks. I oughta come out with a line of coffee mugs, huh? :-)

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" dhamiltony2k5@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > Thanks for bringing up a traditional use of the mantra as pure
sound value. I am hardly knowledgeable about the Veda, but it IS all
about the transformation and manifestation of vibration (sound).

> > > Aside from doing my 9th grade science project on what sound waves
at various frequencies look like, when iron filings on an aluminum sheet
are laid atop a speaker, and later, all the TM stuff, that's about as
far as it goes for me.

> > > Nowadays, its either my tinnitus, or everything sings, or both.:-)
> > >

> > Doc, I really appreciate your writings about enlightenment.  Spot on
in my experience too.  For a while I was thinking of saving your quips
about this as aphorisms but I ain't got the time to edit that now.