I think I saw the video he's talking about.  But even if everyone in America
saw it, it wouldn't make any difference.  With all the footage on Obama that's
out there suggesting his ties to anti-american ideology and domestic
terrorists, it has had no affect on his popularity.  He is still over 50%
regardless of his effectiveness or lack thereof.  There is no reason to try any
harder to discredit him.  He's been put at rockstar status and we may as well
get used to it.

Keep in mind, with all the footage and archives of GWB's ignorance, he was
re-elected as well.  Seems like once you get your foot in the door in American
politics, it's like the mafia.  Once you're a made man, you can do no wrong.
Just look at Bill Clinton.  Despite his affair with Lewinsky and a bold-faced
lie straight to our faces, he still remains the most popular president in the
last 40+ years.

seekliberation

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>