Don't ask me what I think of your capacity for critical
thinking, Michael.

I'll just point out one thing, because it's symptomatic:
You have a quite remarkable inability to discern where
the folks you talk to here are coming from.

I did a better job of debunking Oz's endorsement of TM
in a post to Share last night than you've done below.

Now read the last sentence of your post again and ponder
how you could have gotten it so wrong.