as for me, I can only point out that TM has not enabled you to pay very good
attention to your environment - as I have stated on several occasions I have
used my TM mantras whenever I feel like it, which these days is not very often.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] TM Critics on FFL - the blind "leading" the sighted

Just such a strange thing, that the fiercest critics of TM on here, are those
with no recent experience of the technique. Sure, they had their heyday - a few
decades ago.

Now, looking back hazily on those times, they stand up as those to be believed,
the DEFINITIVE VOICES regarding the technique, its founder, and any other
pearls that spew forth. Its just so much tripe.

Being ordinarily skeptical, doubting stuff I am told, is second nature to me -
an excellent survival tool, imo. So I can appreciate airing doubts
about...anything. However, how long does it take to integrate something THAT
YOU NO LONGER PRACTICE into your life? Why the public fixation on something
that no longer has value to you?

Are you warning us? (how condescending)

Are you saving us? (how laughable)

Are you opening our eyes? (see above)

Why are you *devoting* your time and thought, to something you no longer do?

Color me Puzzled.