this is the kind of asinine thinking that has enabled users like Marshy to do
as they damn well please

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:11 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The key to overcoming cult thinking

"If anyone can look at the robes and crowns, weight in gold, tallest
buildings in the world, expensive tiny singing jars of rancid honey, and all
the rest, and say it's not a cult, then I'd like to know what they would
consider a cult."

If anyone can look at the ridiculous (and ridiculously expensive) suits,
obscene salaries and stock options, tallest buildings in the world, pricey,
marginally useful products designed for obsolescence, private jets and
limousines for the leaders, massive layoffs, and all the rest, and say it's not
a corporation, then I'd like to know what they would consider a corporation.