--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>

> > > That's really an ugly personal attack.
> >
> > Yes, gee, poor victimized Barry, who is entirely innocent
> > of ever having made any ugly personal attacks, least of
> > all on Nabby.
> >
> > Do you ever think before you write, Steve?
> >
> > Never mind. I doubt it would make any difference.
> >
> Judy, surely you elevate me!  Never would I figure that I would rank
> such that you would spend some of the last few sands in your hourglass
> on me.  I might have expected though, something a little more creative
> than your standard insult.   But I guess I'm glad I can draw some of
> your fire away from the usual targets.

Steve, you have to get some smarts here.

1) If you say somebody is crazy, mentally retarded or otherwise lacking in
mental capacity it is completely okay if you use it as a put-down, that is to
say, you just say it to insult the other person, you actually don't mean it
literally. But, if you say it about a person, when it is actually true, or even
might be true, there is a chance that it is actually literally the case, if you
actually mean it, not as an insult or put-down, even if you might have a sense
of compassion toward this person, then it is an inexcusable sin, that cannot be
forgiven.

2) It's okay to say anything  negative, derogatory, insulting, as long as it's
about Barry, at least in the eyes of Judy and her gang. It's like that old Arab
proverb, 'Beat your wife daily, if you don't know why, she knows it'.
Substitute wife here with Barry.