 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 6:40 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Real Examples of Patanjali's Sutras

Share,

1. John, what do you mean that an element of Rahu is represented by the hadron
collider at CERN?  And why is it strange that this Rahu element is needed to
discover Higgs, etc?

In modern jyotish understanding, Rahu is the significator of any complex
machinery.  So, Rahu's characteristics can be found in the LHC, which is
considered to be the most complicated machinery ever built in history.

As you well know, Rahu is considered to be an impostor in vedic mythology.  The
Sun and the Moon have recognized Rahu's charade in order to drink amrita, the
food of the gods.  For this reason the two luminaries reported the impostor to
Vishnu, who swiftly threw his chakra to kill Rahu.  Although the chakra cut
Rahu's head from the body, he was able to imbibe part of the amrita to make him
immortal.  Thus, up to this day Rahu has become the mortal enemy of the Sun and
Moon.

So, it is ironic that modern science has to use Rahu, in the guise of the LHC,
to prove the natural laws emanating from the knowledge of the Sun and the Moon.
 Is that perfectly clear? :)

2. > Thanks for photos of baby planet (-:

You're welcome.  To be frank, I didn't think it was ever possible to perform
this feat by using telescopes with large lenses that are based on land--in
Chile as a matter of fact.

3. I just received a jyotish newsletter saying that first half of March is good
for getting second medical opinions because retro merc is in a nakshatra
meaning 100 physicians!

That's a fair assessment since Mercury is in the nakshatra of Shatabishak.  But
there are three other planets in the sign of Aquarius as well.  These are the
Sun, Mars and Venus.  Since these planets are in the third house of the US
natal chart, we are witnessing in the news media the battle of the Democrats
and Republicans regarding the budget sequestration.  So, the month of March
will be a spectacle for political maneuverings here in the USA and in the
Vatican.

JR