I reread those posts (again) Judy.

They don't, in any way, change what I assert.

Robin's ability or inability to float or whatever is  marker for what he says
it is: his own Unity (can't speak for anyone else's here), by the test that MMY
gave subsequently, was not complete and Robin has always had the ability to
avail himself of the test.

Further, MMY may have failed his own test when he tried it. I am quite willing
to agree that by MMY's test, which isn't THAT unusual according to mystical
tradition, may have screened out every person who ever lived, or who ever
lived, including MMY, Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, Shankara, Buddha, Jesus etc.

Even so, it is  test that he could have used, but didn't. Further, MY
understanding is such that if Robin were fully in Unity, he would need no
formal technique at all. His decision to float would have been sufficient. No
sutra required. This last my be Robin's own reason for deciding that Unity, as
a whole, isn't really real: the mountain never came to him regardless of his
own intent. But this would only prove MY point: Robin's Unity was never perfect
(something which MMY never asserted anyway, as far as I can tell: valid
experiences of Unity are not the same as being 100% in Unity, any more than
witnessing 24/7 for years at a time are the same as being 100% in CC).

Finally, as I have pointed out, Robin's ability to decide to become
de-enlightened either means that the Universe wanted him to become
de-enlightend or that he never really was in Unity in the first place, assuming
that Robin's assertion about free will and Unity is valid (many other
possibilities exist as well, of course, but we're talking in terms of black and
white logic, both on my part, concerning MMY's test, and on Robin's part
concerning the nature of Unity, and your part, etc).