Ha.  Tracey Thorn.  Easy...is this her?  Wintergrass has bands from across the
country that come.  This year they mixed it up - a lot of blues influence,
jazz, west african, and other genres mixing in with the traditional bluegrass
sound.  It's all about the music...jams going on all day and night for four
days. Workshops for youth.  A total musical high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nNQHpIZhCM