--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

You expressed the other ways they could have handled this situation really well
Ann.  It is a very positive way to look at the alternatives to excommunication.
Your options treated him like a valuable resource rather then something
expendable.

I look back at my time at MIU really fondly.  Remember walking back to the
frats at night and seeing thousands of fireflies in the darkness almost merge
at the horizon with all those big sky stars?

Did you and Lenny used to walk around the reservoir?  I have so many great
memories cross country skiing around it in the Winter and running around it in
the Summer.  The earth smelled good to me, including the bovine contributions.

The potent combination of being so young and idealistic and being part of such
a cause albeit full of the naivete of "solving all the worlds problems" was a
great bridge of idealism into adult life.

Once I shook some of the bullshit out of my boots that is!