Oh, you nailed it, dude! We forget from time to time, that you are the bright
one here (snicker), always bringing up an organization you left decades ago.

I wonder if this were a dating site, whether you'd be bringing up all of your
past conquests and losses? Seems in both areas you are more the dabbler, than
one with genuine intent. Both living in the past, AND coming up short, so to
speak. :-)