 From: seekliberation <seekliberat...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 5:56 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Same old, same old

Regarding 'same old, same old', I can't say i've seen much over the last
several years that doesn't fall into that category.  I will say however, the
last 2 days of looking at posts has been somewhat atrocious.  Rather than being
a deep discussion about some philisophical point, it turned into a ridiculous
game of ping-pong.  But then again, nothing can be great all the time.  There
will always be dull moments, exciting moments, and mediocre moments in
anything.  FFL is certainly no exception, and therefore nothing to really
complain about.

seekliberation