--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> As Ravi noted Judy, no one has any obligation to reveal
> personal details about themselves.  You feel that you
> have done this.   I'd have to disagree.

Uh, no, Steve, I don't "feel" that I have done this,
I *have* done this. It isn't a matter of agreement
or disagreement, it's a fact and is on the record.

> And what I am saying, is that it comes out naturally
> over a period of time.  We knew more about Ann in two
> weeks, than we've known about you in all the time
> you've been here.

That is not a fact, Steve. It's very far from a fact.

> I can't help but feel that that speaks to the fact
> that maybe there's not much there to share.  I'm
> sorry about that.

I'm sorry that you've chosen lying as the appropriate
way to get back at me.

What liars never seem to realize is that lying is an
admission of defeat, as well as of a lack of
self-respect.