--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> "I would be glad to play that game with you."
>
> OK..ready,set, GO !!!
>
> Aw forget it - when I insult someone it almost always sticks but never
the
> other way around - I was an arrogant SOB from the day I was born.
And as Dr. Phil asks, "How's that working for you Ravi"
  But one
> can always try disparaging me..LOL. You are so much poorer in
understanding
> me if you label it as a tirade or an accusation, poorer in judging me
based
> on what I do.
I don't think I miss your playful nature Ravi.  But there is always
gonna be someone of the other side of your equation,  who will be
willing to dish it right back to you.
Well you are fucking clueless Steve - but I still love you.
I guess somehow Ravi, I've got something to show for it.  Know what I
mean?