--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> > Xenophaneros Anartaxius;
> > Being.  Solid and stable. Very real.  What a wonderful post.  I ask and
> > survey around and a lot of old meditators here are having number one
> > experiences like this too and also practice fluid meditation this way of
> > the three forms you mention, even in the Domes.  You are not alone in this
> > description but this seems the way it has gone for many. Established in
> > Being, perform meditation.  Or something like that.  Then also the field
> > effect of sitting in groups meditating doing spiritual work.  Throughout
> > the week there are ongoing groups of meditators in Fairfield practicing
> > forms of the three meditations you mention in combination.  I read what you
> > write and think you'd be a fine addition to our Quaker meeting on Sundays.
> > The Monday eve heart meditation.  The Tuesday light-lunch meditation at the
> > Mother Divine Church.  Weds Circle of Sophia.  Thursday Satsang. 2:30
> > everyday at Revelations.  Friday shaktipat 7:45pm.  Waking down, Waking up,
> > Ammas, Shri Shri.  The Domes twice a day.  All week long every week.
> >
> > This is Fairfield, the Fermilab of consciousness spirituality.    Evidently
> > according to the science of field affect there is safety in numbers and
> > proximity matters spiritually too.  You should come visit.  YOu'd like it.
> > We will even pay people to come meditate here now.  With experiences like
> > this you should Be here with us.  You're invited,
> > -Buck
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
> > <anartaxius@> wrote:
> > >

> > > In all these years I have found three kinds of meditation useful:
> > >
> > > 1. Guided Meditations
> > > 2. TM
> > > 3. Zen, Vipassana, mindfulness kinds of meditation where instead of a
> > > mantra, one comes back to the breath if one drifts off, and attempting to
> > > be as physically still as possible (with minimal effort). I could not do
> > > this kind of meditation four or five decades ago, but now is more or less
> > > the pervasive quality of most of my meditations, even if I start with TM.
> > >

> Right too, as if Maharishi was going just with the mantra all the time when
> he'd close his eyes in meetings with us.
> -Buck

It is an interesting thing that Maharishi's last technique that he was working
on even as he was at the end of his mortal life was in dealing with
'illumination' of the Unified Field within the body physiology, the subtle
system of the Field soul manifesting in the body.  His Ved and Physiology
technique is very definitely a composite technique of all three meditation
modalities which Xenophaneros Anartaxius mentions here in his essay.
Xenophaneros evidently in evolution is spontaneously ahead of things with his
own long and growing experience as a meditator.  It's very beautiful.
-Buck