dude, take something to relax, soon.  I never mentioned anything about
'mediocre minds', only 'mediocre posts'.  I don't know any 'mediocre minds' on
this forum at all, but have seen many mediocre posts.

For example, TurqB is by no means a dunce when it comes to his depth of thought
on some subjects....be he has a lot of mediocre posts where he does nothing but
rant about something (or someone) who is irritating him on FFL.  That's my
example of a mediocre post.  Or in your case, ranting and refering to me as an
idiot, another mediocre post.  I've read a lot of your posts and know you have
a lot better things to share than that.

I remember there was a time when FFL first started, it was primarily about
topics regarding spirituality, religion, and it's all the philisophical topics
that I miss.  In the last 2-3 years, maybe even longer, it has become a soap
opera.  In every soap opera, you've got your romances (bonds between specific
posters), you have your villian (TurqB), and you've got several other posters
who seem to come off as positive or negative, depending on everyone's
perception.  As a result, we have a lot of dull episodes that drag on, in which
case I tend to stop participating.  Then something that looks deep or
thoughtful comes along (or just something that resonates with me), and I like
to throw in a sentance or two that results in several responses.  I'm not
irritated by it, I just recognize it for what it is.  Not every class at
MIU/MUM was the greatest, but there were pearls of wisdom often enough.  Not
every moment with my wife, nor every workout at the gym is awesome....but i'll
always stick with it.

So if you took insult....relax.  It's just another lifetime.

seekliberation