--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>
wrote:

> dude, take something to relax, soon.  I never mentioned
> anything about 'mediocre minds', only 'mediocre posts'.
> I don't know any 'mediocre minds' on this forum at all,
> but have seen many mediocre posts.
>
> For example, TurqB is by no means a dunce when it comes
> to his depth of thought on some subjects....be he has a
> lot of mediocre posts where he does nothing but rant
> about something (or someone) who is irritating him on FFL.
> That's my example of a mediocre post.

To provide a contrast to Ravi's martial-artist-a-little-
light-in-the-jockstrap to this post, I have no problems
with what you said above. (Nice response to the Ravirant,
BTW...it's a pleasure to hear real martial arts-speak
again.)

There is NO QUESTION that I rarely stretch myself on FFL
these days. You may call it laziness, but I tend to see
it more as a combination of lack of inspiration (from
other posters) and lack of an appropriate audience (many
of the other posters, especially the ones who like to
dominate threads here).

Few "spiritual" subjects posed as thread-starters on FFL
these days float my boat. My bad. Some are way too lost-
in-the-head for me to identify with enough to respond to,
and others are too proprietarily-attached-to-someone's-
brand-of-spirituality for me to get into.

I actually *do* like to rap about cool things, but lately
my definitions of "cool" have been veering away from many
people's on FFL. No harm, no foul. But I find that I have
to go elsewhere these days to get into a really cool
discussion about spiritual things I'm interested in.