Well feste wasn't born in the US but otherwise good points, Curtis.  Plus,
there are more Hispanics in FF than there were probably when you were last
here.  And there are lots of students at MUM from other countries and cultures,
representing different races.  True, I don't socialize with them.  But I don't
socialize with anyone living on campus, unless a wave in the Dome could be
considered as socializing.  My socializing tends to be with people who live in
FF and are around my age.  Except the new writing group has a woman in her
twenties and one in her thirties.

I like that phrase basic premises about spirituality.  But I'm not sure I even
have any of those any more!  Even recently, reading Xeno's post have shifted me
about all that.  Plus I often find myself using all kinds of non TM language.
I think my posts to Ravi yesterday are a good example of that!

Anyway, I love talking about abstract ideas so would enjoy if you could
delineate one basic premise about spirituality that you see in my writing.  I'm
sure I would learn something useful.

As for that cognitive tendency to think my subset represents anything of the
whole country, I definitely don't have that!  All I have to do is talk or email
with family members to know I'm in a miniscule minority.

Wow, I loved writing this.  Thank you.