Close to Camp Pendleton - but seeklib I have some terrible news, the Feds
pulled the plug on this whole thing - god just when I had a chance of a
confrontation with someone from FFL. That's the thing with Obama - some
wonderful things and some not so wonderful things. This is why I feel so good
reading Xeno, I feel safe, secure, seemingly unaccountable for anything because
I know there are excellent things, good things and average, mediocre and bad.
No one is perfect - everyone has flaws. OMG - this platitude waving, fence
sitting language is really turning me on. I feel myself slipping into Unity
from this bliss that's arising after diminishing life's complexities into a set
of platitudes.

No worries seeklib - so I'm fine. We can still meet, we will adapt - on the
streets somewhere - it's all good.